WHY CONE CRUSHER
– It shows very little wear due to its working principle.
– High capacity
– Feed size is large
– The final product has a high yield
– Considering the ratio of unit electricity consumption/material produced, it is profitable.
– Has a durable body integrity
– It has a closed-circuit automatic lubrication system and does not require daily maintenance lubrication.
– It is also more efficient in ballast material production than impact crushers.
– System Maintenance and Control is Simple and Changed System Internal Parts are Easily Performed Like Bushings and Bearings Due to Design Change.